Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Things I find exciting

I have taken some pictures of some different things here and there. I find most of the pictures fascinating or interesting, and so I'm sharing them with you.

There's a couple things about this picture I like.

1. A restaurant name Hell

2. The phone number

A bus kneeling, hmmmmmm.


Not only are the round abouts a "give way" but so are the yeild signs.


Totally acceptable, and there are signs similar to this on a lot of mailboxes. Nice ay?


I love these manequins! How can you not?


The coolest public restrooms EVER.


Self explanatory I would say.




Novelty items in a tourist shop, if you're in the mood for potty related lollies.



I have yet to figure out what exactly hokey pokey is. But I can guarantee it's not a dance.


Super cool painting on the side of a building.



Illegal. Cool. Mount Monganui actually prohibits alcohol altogether in public places: AKA All the time.



a RIGHT turn arrow

An Eyeball with a graduation cap


Raspberry Swepps = YUM

They have all of their electrical boxes painted really cool. This one was a robot (in case you were having trouble deciphering that.) There were other ones too, but I didn't take pictures of them. Silly Tiffany.

No comments:

Post a Comment