Wednesday, March 2, 2011

An Array of Things

Wow. That's all I can say for what I have been doing for the past week.


Our accommodations = BAD I have been offered a place to stay with a family from the church, but I have tried to get a refund from my current housing situation, and they won't give me a refund, so I don't know how I feel living with a family where I can't contribute any monetary value for my stay. Anyway, that is something I'm still trying to sort out.

Also, the Internet at our accommodation =TERRIBLE so trying to get on and add pictures or anything like that is difficult. But I now am all set up for the school internet and wireless, so I should be able to get on and update a little more now.

I haven't really felt like I'm in another country really, a little here and there, but not really. I decided I just needed to get out, so I headed out downtown on Tuesday evening. I just walked downtown and wandered around, taking pictures and just taking everything in. That was the first time I really felt like I was actually somewhere other than the states.







In case you need an extra mum

My first ever Fish and Chips (or Fush and Chups)

The Waikato River


I met this gentlemen on the bridge crossing the Waikato River Bridge. *smile*



No comments:

Post a Comment