Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Meet Ace

SAM_4966

Ace is our new addition to our family.  I kind of feel bad, because I told Chris numerous times that we don’t need a puppy/ would not be getting a puppy any time soon.  He begged to have a puppy for his birthday for about 2 months (Kind of like a big kid that way.) 

Anyway, he wanted a Border Collie or McNab and that kind of helped in my saying no, because I hadn’t seen any advertised around here, and I wasn’t willing to go to Denver/Colo Springs to get him a dog we didn’t need. 

On Saturday night, I saw an ad on goyuma (a great site for such a small town, it’s where I’ve gotten most of my furniture, a localized craig’s list, if you will.)  They advertised 4 male border collies, which is what Chris was wanting. 

Chris called on Sunday after work so we could go look at them, and Sunday afternoon we went and picked up this little cutie.

He’s a pretty mellow puppy.  Not overly stimulated or clingy, and has the cutest little face imaginable.

I’m still a little in shock… Definitely an impulse buy for me, I think Chris decided he was going to buy one as soon as I told him about the ad.

But he’s a keeper, wouldn’t you agree?

SAM_4967

No comments:

Post a Comment