Sunday, January 6, 2013

Too little time, too much to do

We've been busy around the Leffler house these past few days. I had an incredible 2 weeks off that I thoroughly enjoyed. I spent some time with the kiddos, I finally got the living room cleaned up, and got a few craft projects crossed off my list.

Chris's parents got here Wednesday evening and with Chris having 3 days off in a row, we got busy getting working on the house.

The dining room, kitchen, living room and front room are all painted, just trim waiting for paint now. We (mostly Angi) also got the range hood replaced, cabinets removed, and bar removed. We still have lots to do, but it's been great seeing the transformation of our little home.

When we moved in, there was about 100 different colors throughout the house; and they were mostly DARK colors. I HATED our bedroom so that was a priority that got {mostly} done back in September, but with Chris's health, our progress got stalled.

Anyway, I had a nice two weeks off, and we are {finally!!} slowly making progress on the house. I'm excited to see what it looks like once we are all finished.

Here is a little teaser of one of our projects. I didn't think of taking a before picture until we were in the middle of taking the cabinets off. But I think you get the idea of what it looked like before.





No comments:

Post a Comment