Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcoming 2013





One Year Ago Today, I posted on Facebook.

"2011 you were so good to me. Here's to 2012 being just as good"

And I tell you what, it did not disappoint. 

In 2012:
I spent a week in Moab for Spring Break with my best friend.

I got engaged to my dear companion Christopher.
 
 
We got a new puppy.
 

I got a new job.
 
I married my sweet Christopher and inherited an amazing family.
 
 
We bought a house.
 
 

Looking at this list, it seems kind of short, but let's be honest, there were several downs paired with these ups, but that doesn't mean this year wasn't great, nor does it mean that next year wont be just as good as the past two years.  I can say with 90% certainty there wont be any major events to document other than our normal day-to-day living.  But guess what?  That normal day-to-day living reminds me how much I have to be grateful for, reminds me what a wonderful happy life Chris and I are building and living together, and how is that not great?

No comments:

Post a Comment