Monday, May 28, 2012

Spring Break

So I just realized that I haven’t updated my blog in quite some time, and well, now that I have ample amounts of time, I figured I should probably go ahead and remember my poor neglected blog.

So, we’ll start with Spring Break.  Christopher and I went to Moab, Utah for spring break the first week of April.  I’ve driven through Moab so many times, and have only ever stopped once, and I really wanted to go hiking and see what the hype was all about.

First we stopped at Hole ‘N the Rock, where I met Mater.  That was pretty much the only exciting thing about that stop.  They forbid picture taking, which is a little weird to me, and it’s cool, but not cool enough to stop again.

SAM_4590

After making camp, we went over to Arches

SAM_4593SAM_4594

We decided to knock out some of the smaller hikes, and then at the last minute ,we decided to hike Delicate Arch at sunset. 

SAM_4622SAM_4625SAM_4636

SAM_4663SAM_4678SAM_4675

It was so nice to be in such a beautiful place with such wonderful company.

Day 2 tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment