Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Chris turns 25!!

I know I’ve been updating you about my recent adventures, but I thought I would interrupt it for today, because yesterday was Chris’s 25th birthday!

He reminded me of a small child whose birthday was going to be soon. For about two weeks now, he would tell me about the puppy he wants, and what kind of cake he wants, and what we should do on his birthday. It was a little excessive, so whenever he would bring up his birthday, I would just say “you don’t have a birthday” or “it’s your birthday?” which he didn’t much like either.

SAM_4918SAM_4919SAM_4920 

 

Chris never specified he wanted a LIVE puppy for his birthday Open-mouthed smile and yes, he thinks I’m a smart-aleck but he did laugh.SAM_4921

 

This boy is such a kid.  He told me he HAD to have a yellow cake (from a box) with chocolate frosting.  How boring!  But he insisted that’s what he wanted, so I did, but had to dress it up a little.SAM_4925SAM_4926

This boy loves me so much.  I don’t know very many {grown} men who will willingly put on a party hat and take pictures.  But I insisted, and he did.

SAM_4930SAM_4932

Taking a picture with his new puppy.

We ate cake, he opened his presents, and then we went to Chinese for dinner.

 

I am so lucky to have Christopher in my life, and even luckier he waited 25 years for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment