Tuesday, October 4, 2011

What I’m Missing

I miss going to Utah State.

I miss walking to classes and seeing faces of people I knew.

I miss knowing people.

I miss having people my own age (or at least maturity level) to talk to.

I miss Daisy Mae.

I miss my social life.

I miss bowling.

I miss Café Rio.

I miss the mountains.

I miss Brent.

I miss having a plan for my life.

I miss learning.

I miss going to classes and working my tail off to earn good grades.

I miss being reassured.

I miss hugs.

I miss my friends.

I miss New Zealand.

I miss flirting.

I miss dressing my own age.

I miss dressing like a college student.

I miss wearing tennis shoes.

I miss teaching High School.

I miss the colors of fall.

I miss having a ward to go to.

I miss being stress free.

I miss clear skin, because of above statement.

I miss waitressing.

I miss interacting with adults.

I miss having intellectual conversations.

I miss my Tat, who is no longer around.

I miss having someone to bounce ideas off of.

I miss having the confidence that THIS, THIS is what I am supposed to be doing.

Mostly, I miss me.  It seems anymore, all I’m focused on is school and surviving.  I’m pretty sure I came here for me, and somehow, I lost me in the process.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet Tiff, Im so sorry that you feel you are missing YOU right now! I can totally relate. There have been times in my life where I don't feel like I will ever find me again. But somehow I always do. I just hope you find yourself sooner, rather than later. Good luck figuring out what makes you happy.

    ReplyDelete