Sunday, October 2, 2011

My little Life

Living alone has been an adjustment. A lot of Netflix, a lot of late nights at work. But it's all good. Things have actually been going well. I thought I would show you a few pictures of my current situation.

SAM_4302

This is my cute little living room.  I love it, and I LOVE that chair.

SAM_4304

I love it!  This is my cute little drawer set, with my cute little frog lamp.  It makes me happy inside.

SAM_4283SAM_4279SAM_4280

My dining room; after scrubbing the walls and the floor for 2 days straight. Oey!

SAM_4281

SAM_4282

My kitchen.

 

 

 

SAM_4294

And last, but not least, for now anyway, my bedroom/bed.  I slept on the floor for over a month after moving here.  So having this fantastic beauty to sleep on has been heavenly.

I have been having a few rough patches here and there, mostly with school, I mean work I guess.  Anyway, it’s been tough, but I’m still kicking and everyday is a new day and a learning experience.  There are times when I think I can’t take it anymore, but I still wake up the next day and kick myself into gear to get going.  I do what I can when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment