Sunday, September 4, 2011

On the Outside Looking In.

The other night, I left my house quickly, because I knew I was going to be right back.

When I got back to the house, I pulled up in front of my house, instead of into the driveway. I sat in my car and looked at my new home for the time being.

I felt so at peace. I was looking into my dining room, where I had forgotten to pull the blinds, and I saw my cute little centerpiece I made, and my calander hanging on the wall, and the picture of my and my old roommate. I just took it all in. I loved it. There was something strange about seeing my house from a different perspective. Extremely strange in fact, but not in a creepy weird kind of way.

I thought about why I decided to come to Yuma, and how perfect my life is right now. Looking in at a place I call home; that made it even more perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment