Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Why, Hello There!

Hey guys!

I can just barely contain my excitement! I cannot believe I am leaving for New Zealand in just a few short weeks!

Everyone keeps asking me how and why I decided to do this, and basically my answer is, why not! This is such a cool opportunity, and I'm taking it. That's all there is to it.

I am super excited to student teach in New Zealand. I'm even more excited to live in New Zealand for 2 months and experience complete bliss. : )

Anywho, if you want to know what is happening in my life, just keep checking. I'm not sure how often will be able to update, but my goal is at least twice a week. I will update with pictures and fun, (probably embarrassing,) stories.

Thanks for supporting me on this amazing journey I have decided to take!

1 comment: